Rabbit's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 25, 2013

    Life Happends - LA Life

    Link of where I currently work part time: Meet LA Weekly
    http://www.laweekly.com/slideshow/twentywonder-2122171/

    These days I am taking my life in a different perspective. As I prepared myself as a returning student, I've acknowledge the sacrifices I have been and continue to make to pursuit my education in Marketing.

    My passion for entertainment, sports and new technology industry will continue to be important to me. When possible; I will remain active but for now it will be only through my social media platforms. If you wish to follow me select your links below. 


    :Facebook:   :Twitter:   :Instagram:  :Pinterest:      

    21 century watch out... I'm going to #market you so Hard.  

     Fact: Mark Parker-CEO Nike is my hero
    Shasa & I (LA Weekly Street Team)